Network Performance Monitor
SolarWinds’ flagship network management solution, Network Performance Monitor (NPM), makes it easy to quickly detect, diagnose, and resolve performance issues with your dynamic
- Delivers detailed monitoring and analysis of performance data from routers, switches, servers, and other SNMP-enabled devices
- Automatically discovers network devices and shows performance statistics in real-time via dynamic network maps
- Includes out-of-the-box dashboards, alerts, reports, best practice thresholds, and more
SolarWinds also offers a series of add-ons to NPM that extend its network management capabilities to include network configuration and traffic analysis, WAN performance monitoring, and IP address management.
Network Configuration Manager
SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager (NCM) provides immediate visibility into the cause-and-effect relationship between configuration management errors so that you can quickly troubleshoot issues.
- Sends real-time alerts when network configuration changes occur
- Identifies configuration policy violations to ensure compliance with regulations and corporate standards
- Performs automated backups of all device configurations
NetFlow Traffic Analyzer
SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) utilizes Cisco Systems’ NetFlow protocol, as well as Juniper® J-Flow, IPFIX, and sFlow® to extract data from network devices to provide an in-depth view of which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most network bandwidth.
- Performs Class-Based Quality of Service (CBQoS) monitoring to ensure traffic prioritization policies are effective
- Enables you to quickly drill-down into traffic on specific network elements
- Generates traffic reports with just a few clicks
IP SLA Manager
SolarWinds IP SLA Manager monitors WAN performance from the perspective of multiple remote sites by tracking key edge-to-edge router performance statistics using Cisco IP SLA technology that’s already built into your existing Cisco routers.
- Visualizes site-to-site network performance on a clickable, drill-down map
- Monitors VoIP performance statistics, including MOS, VoIP jitter, network latency, and packet loss
IP Address Manager
SolarWinds IP Address Manager tracks, manages, and reports on the use of IP addresses through an intuitive web console.
- Consolidates IP addresses into a single repository
- Scans your network for IP address changes
- Pinpoints and eliminates IP address conflicts
User Device Tracker
SolarWinds User Device Tracker (UDT) makes it easy to instantly find a computer and retrieve the switch name, port, port description, VLAN, and more. Simply search on an IP address,
Hostname, or MAC address and SolarWinds User Device Tracker will quickly find the current location of your device.
- Finds available network ports
- Discovers the last known location of an unconnected device
- Displays switch capacities to justify purchase of new equipment